- Cope better with stress.
- Take greater care of yourself.
- Improve your quality of life and mood.
- Handle physical and emotional difficulties with more ease… Read more…
Mindfulness is awareness of our present experience with acceptance. It is the skill of paying attention to and noticing our thoughts, feelings and body sensations with curiosity and openness, acknowledging them without them sweeping us away.
Research indicates that the majority of people who complete the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction programme report:
- Lasting decreases in physical and psychological symptoms.
- An increased ability to relax.
- Reductions in pain levels and an enhanced ability to cope with pain that may not go away.
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life.
- Improved self-esteem.
- An ability to cope more effectively with both short and long-term stressful situations.